Sunday, March 20, 2011

Complaints

I'm sick of being let down.
I'm sick of somebody else getting what I wanted.
I'm sick of watching her get you.
I'm sick of you ignoring me.
I'm sick of being lied to.
I'm sick of the silence, and wishing it would go away but it NEVER does.
I'm sick of staring at the phone ALL night, and your name never pops up.
I'm sick of getting butterflies when my phone vibrates and then getting a wave of overwhelming dissapoinment when I see that it's not you.
I'm sick of seeing you and "HER" in the halls.
I'm sick of not being able to get over you, because I hate you so bad.
I'm sick of acting like I don't know you at all, when actually I know you better than anybody else does.
I'm sick of being treated like shit by you when you know EVERYTHING about me, my faults and my worst fears, you know I hate being alone, and that I hate change, but you let me fall just the same.
I'm sick of the pictures all over facebook. Kill me.
I'm sick of Highschool.
I'm sick of pretending I don't care.
I'm sick of putting on an act so that no one knows that all I want to do is crawl under my covers in my bed and NEVER wake up.
I'm sick of having no one.
I'm sick of being no one.
I'm sick of wasting a year of my life with someone who forgot about me so easily.
I'm sick of being left in the dust.
I'm sick of being judged.
I'm sick of crying myself to sleep everynight, and being ashamed of it.
I'm sick of being alone, and liking it.
I'm sick of not caring about anything I used to care about.
I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.
To be completely honest I'm sick of my life.

6 comments:

  1. Ouch. I sure hope this jerk gets what's coming to him. Out of all the thoughts here was "when you know EVERYTHING about me...but you let me fall just the same." The finality really expressed to me how you were/are feeling. good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm sick of staring at the phone ALL night, and your name never pops up....
    I'm sick of seeing you and "HER" in the halls.
    ...I'm sick of being treated like shit by you when you know EVERYTHING about me, my faults and my worst fears, you know I hate being alone, and that I hate change, but you let me fall just the same...I'm sick of crying myself to sleep everynight, and being ashamed of it... To be completely honest I'm sick of my life"....I took all my favorite lines in this poem and repeated them, because i relate to every single one of them. I feel your pain....I had a guy drive me over my emotional depressed state...i tried to commit suicide several times. Its not worth it....he may treat you like shit, and he might be an ass hole but that just shows you how rediculous and pathetic he is....you deserve better hun...no guy should make you feel that way. Im sick of my life as well...but i have learned to cope with the backstabbing people...stupid boys that rip out your heart...i just told myself im better than them, your not worth my time. Girl you are worth so much more than that...please dont put up with douche bag guy...move on find somone new...forgive and forget thats what i do...sometimes i dont forgive....but i forget about them so maybe you should try that. I am here if you ever need to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was way too real to focus on just the writing. But I'm going to try.

    I love that this said "I'm sick of" instead of "I'm tired of"...Especially after reading about 15 in a row, it was refreshing to see something different.

    I love how specific and focused you were. I felt better after reading this, I hope you felt better after writing it.

    My favorite line was the facebook line. Kill me. So simple and powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved how you stayed focused on one thing and just elaborated on it. i think it made it more powerful. great work, woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous.

    everytime i write or post on my blog i want somebody to feel something.

    i don't just read your words, i felt them

    i love the way you captured the realness of the feeling it's not just i'm sick of this i'm tired of that, no it's more

    definitely my favorite, great job

    ReplyDelete