Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm Not Thinking About You

I'm NOT thinking about you like are you in the hall right now? Because I'm gonna take the hall pass to go check. So I can talk to you, and act like it's coincidence.

Like the caged eagle thinks about the open sky.

I used to think about you like the starving man who prays for food.

Like the Dying man thinks of his last breath.

Like A little girl thinks about her daddy.

I'm NO LONGER thinking about you like you're thinking about me.

Like a clock thinks about time.

I'm most definitely not thinking about you like are you talking to that girl? Who are you talking to? And what are you saying. Because I don't have to anymore.

I'm NOT thinking about you like are you thinking about me?

Like a headache thinks about painkillers.

Like my mom thinks about my dad.

I'm SO NOT thinking about you like skydivers think about their parachutes.

Like are you still awake dreaming? And are you still dreaming about me?

BUT I AM THINKING ABOUT YOU LIKE...

I'm thinking about you like can I have my stuff back because it's really not yours anymore.

Like can I burn your UGLY old T-shirt that I don't wear to bed anymore now?

Like I can't wait to get my sweet revenge and see your face when she dumps you flat on your *** because you're such a loser.

I'm thinking about you like how come I ever dated you? Was I high?

Like dogs think about getting rid of cats.

Like cats think about eating mice.

Like I think about eating a bug.

10 comments:

  1. ha dang, this one's good, the way you made yours different. by saying you are not..thinking of you.
    you go girl!(or guy..?) you get over that guy and burn that t shirt ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this, you're trying not to think about him....but you really are very well written!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique, I like it! I can tell this took some thought, to take it in a different direction. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm NOT thinking about you like are you in the hall right now? Because I'm gonna take the hall pass to go check. So I can talk to you, and act like it's coincidence
    ok this caught my attention to tell you the truth i didnt read the rest of this...hehe... sorry i am lazy!
    but that was really good and caught attention!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes!! this is prime!! i totally love how you switched it up!! thats way original!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. That's all I can really say. I think this is definitely well written and that it is very different from the others I read. I like the change from reading the others it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woman, I love you so very much. YOU GO GIRL!!!! :) Who needs him anyway? No one.

    ReplyDelete