Monday, April 25, 2011

Gandhi

I keep forgetting to be happy
When life seems to get me down
but, I see the light come through the clouds.
It gives me hope for the better day
will you ever come...
Does such a thing exist in this reality we call LIFE
So will it ever come?

Life is beautiful but its complicated
sometimes you need to cry and let go
but for some reason I always feel stupid when I do.
Why is that?
They always say it's okay to cry,
who is they?

When will we own ourselves completely?
I keep forgetting to live it up
isn't that what were supposed to do.
Then why is it that we make it impossible to do so
I just want to watch a movie on a rainy day
or paint pictures on the sidewalk with pretty colors
of sidewalk chalk.
I want to kiss that boy that I've had a crush on
I want him to kiss me first
I keep forgetting to keep it a secret.

I want to eat icecream 3 times a day for the rest of my life
Sometimes I see my life the way it truely is.
I don't like it that way
I keep forgetting to keep pretending
And tonight is not the last time I'l see the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment